Saturday, 18 February 2012

QuadBlogging Buddies

Mrs Graham is getting very excited because E6 are going to begin quadblogging!  Classrooms all around the world are linking up with each other to share their blogs and learn from each other.  There are 4 classes in our 'quadblog' who are all around the same age as us.  We will visit each others blogs and leave some great comments for each other to read over the next few weeks.  We might even get some ideas that we could try out in our classroom.  We will focus on one class blog for a week at a time.  We have two classes in England, and one from Wanganui, New Zealand in our 'quadblog'.  I can't wait to share the links with you all on Monday.  
For now, click on the link below to look at Mr Robinson's Class Blog in Lancashire England, and see what the children have been doing.  Mr Robinson has 30 children in his class who are all 4 and 5 years old! 


Riya, you might like to see if you can find the comment Mr Robinson left for you under our post about the tallest bean! 

I wonder if you can think of some interesting questions to ask Mr Robinson's class?
Can you find England on a map?   
I wonder if anyone in E6 has been to England, or has family in England?

2 comments:

  1. It's Lucy's Dad here. I have some questions I was hoping Mr Robinson's class could help me answer:
    1) What fun things do you like to do in Lancashire during the weekend?
    2) How old is Lancashire?
    3) How old is your school?
    4) How many children go to your school?

    Keep up the good learning E6 Superstars - you're all doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello E6 Super Stars! You are definitely stars as I can see you have done so much learning and you have only had 12 days at school. I am very interested to see how your beans grow. I wonder if they will all be the same height and have the same number of beans?

    I am very excited to see you blogging with other schools in NZ and England. When I visit your class, you can tell be what the children in Mr Robinson's class like to do? I wonder what some of their favourite stories are?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! Your comment will be moderated before it is visible. Please check that your spelling is correct and that if you know us you only use our first names! We can't wait to read your comment! From E6.