Today our school principal, Mrs Henderson, visited our classroom to see what we have been doing. We proudly shared with her some of our most excellent work. Our school wide value that we have been focusing on is excellence. In E6 we decided that excellence meant that we would give our best and be our best always. Look how proudly we shared our printing with Mrs Henderson.
Riya showed Mrs Henderson her gorgeous 'g' printing!
Hunter told Mrs Henderson all about how he kept
his letter g's on the line!
We are getting so good at giving our best and being our best....always!
I wonder what you think you have shown excellence in?
Share your thinking with us so we can celebrate with you!
Wow, E6. You are doing some fabulous things in your class. There is so much to see and it's great to see all of your visitors. I look forward to continue following your blog.
ReplyDeleteMs Robison in Australia
Hello E6 This is Riya's Mum.It is so good to see all your work and creation all over your classroom.Just in two weeks time you have achieved so much that has made us very proud. and I'm sure Mrs.Henderson is also proud of her New Entrants.Keep up the Good work and Keep smiling...
ReplyDeleteHello Super Stars. I loved visiting you all yesterday and seeing your excellent work. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your comments everyone! We have been thinking this afternoon about when we have given our best at school. Here are our thoughts and comments:
ReplyDeleteAngelina thinks 'I have been doing my best rainbow writing letters'.
Lucy thinks 'I have been playing in the playground and taking turns with my friends and that is being my best. I show Emily how to do the monkey bars and I am teaching her'.
Emily 'I have been trying hard at swimming to put my face in the water and I have to try lots and lots and keep trying'.
Hunter thinks 'My best has been climbing up so high on the playground and being so brave to try it'.
Paige thinks 'I have been giving my best at story writing and I can use finger spaces between the words nearly by myself'.
Riya thinks 'I have been giving my best by caring for Angelina when she fell over. I am kind to my friends always'.
We are so proud of how hard we try - it can be really hard work being our best and giving our best always! We think we really are Super Stars in E6!
Mrs Milne thinks you are super stars to!!!I love your song you have shared about being your best!
ReplyDelete