Our number of the week was 8
We have been learning to instantly read and recognise the number 8 and the word eight.
We practised forming the number 8 correctly.
We practised finding the number before 8, and the number after 8.
We put number 8 in the right place on the number line.
We went on a hunt around the classroom to find a group of 8 items. Look what some of us found...








What a great activity! I like the way you went on a hunt to find groups of 8.
ReplyDeleteMiss Lepou
What great work at learning the number 8. You have all written the number very neatly. Some of us in Room 12 find writing the number 8 tricky. Keep up the great maths learning.
ReplyDeleteHi E6, I'm so impressed with how you have all written the number 8. The number 8 is a very tricky number to write in our class. It takes a lot of practice to get it just right. I can see you are all becoming experts at writing the number 8!! Well done E6 you truly are super stars and I can't wait to show Room 8 how fabulous you are! :)
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs Blau (Room 8, Pinehill School, Auckland)