
We have been learning the different ways we can make 10.
Please have a look at our beautiful butterflies!
First we coloured them in using big fat waxy crayons and dyed them with bright colours. We had a ways to 10 lucky dip. Mrs Graham put all the facts in a tin and we pulled one out.
How many ways can you make 10?
E6 I love your butterflies! What a great way to show your maths learning. I love how you could all make 10 in different ways.
ReplyDeleteFrom Anna
Hamilton East School
What colourful butterflies. How clever to be able to make 10 in so many ways. Well done.
ReplyDeleteHello Carter's Grandma and Grandad! Thank you for leaving us a message to read. Paige wants to tell you that we love our buttterflies too! Carter says we loved making our butterflies and are you having a happy day Grandma and Grandad?
ReplyDeleteYour butterflies are great. I think it is really amazing just how many ways there are to make 10. And 10 is such a powerful number - once you know that you can do all kinds of things.!
ReplyDeleteGreat work from Iowa in the United States.