Sunday, 22 April 2012

Get Ready and Get Set for Term 2!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and had some fun at home.  We were so lucky to have so many beautiful sunny Autumn days.  I can't wait to hear all about what you have been busy doing with your families and friends. 
Here we all are on our last day of Term One wearing our fantastic bunny ears
that our Grandparents helped us to make.
Are you ready to have lots of fun during our second term at school together?  
I can't wait to see you all in the morning ready for our first day back in E6.  Bobby Bear can't wait to hear all your news as well!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations E6 on a great first term of learning. I really enjoyed visiting your room at the end of the term and you had so much excellent work to show me. I loved hearing you read your stories and you have all got so much better at writing. Wasn't it fabulous having your grandparents visit? I am sure they were all very proud of you. I am looking forward to visiting again soon so keep up the great learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E6, those bunny ears look cool! We made bunny ears too! You must of had fun with your Nana and Pop's.

    Love E7.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! Your comment will be moderated before it is visible. Please check that your spelling is correct and that if you know us you only use our first names! We can't wait to read your comment! From E6.